Test Summary: An assessment aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency regarding programming in C.
- Test Name: C Fundamentals Test
- Job Level (depending on test version): Entry-level Programmer
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding programming in C.
- Estimated Testing Time: 30 minutes (90 minutes allowed)
- Test Format: Multiple choice
Abilities, Knowledge & Skills Measured (Depending on Test Version):
- Input/Output, Pointers, Functions, C Expressions, Compiler Operations, and Arrays
- Debugging and Error Handling
- Program Statements