Test Summary: Assessments aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency regarding managerial positions within a mid-level financial institution (Versions of Tests Available: Short Form (One Sitting Unproctored) and General (Two-Sittings)).
- Test Name: Bank Operations Supervisor Tests (Short Form and General)
- Job Level (depending on test version): Leader
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding supervising hourly employees whilst in an entry-level leadership position
- Estimated Testing Time: 45 minutes (Short Form); 30 minutes Screening, and 60 minutes Selection (General).
Abilities, Knowledge & Skills Measured (Depending on Test Version):
Bank Operations Supervisor Test- Short Form (One Sitting):
- Management and Professional Potential, Problem Solving, Innovation, Independence, Influence, Thoroughness, Achievement, and Reliability
Bank Operations Supervisor Test - General (Two Sittings):
- Management and Professional Potential, Problem Solving, Thoroughness, Achievement, Reliability, Monitoring, Prioritizing, Decision Making, Coaching and Development, Innovation, Independence, and Influence