Test Summary: Assessments aimed at measuring a candidate's proficiency within mid-level sales management positions which include front line management and sales positions (Versions of tests available: Short Form and General).
- Test Name: Agency Manager Tests
- Job Level (depending on test version): Managerial
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Assess the candidate's proficiency regarding front line management and sales positions
- Estimated Testing Time: 51 minutes (Short Form); 63 minutes screening, 57 minutes selection (General).
- Test Format: Multiple choice, multiple choice -- adaptive
Abilities, Knowledge & Skills Measured (Depending on Test Version):
- Management and Professional Potential, Achievement, Innovation, Sense of Duty
- Thoroughness, Reliability, Confidence and Optimism, Achievement, Persistence
- Sales potential, Prioritizing, Decision Making, Coaching and Development, Confidence and Independence