Test Summary: An assessment that aims to test the candidate in his or her knowledge of the Adobe Photoshop software (Versions 7.0 and CS3).
- Test Name: Adobe Photoshop CS3 Test
- Test Publisher: SHL
- Uses: Gaining insight into the candidate's knowledge of Adobe Photoshop software.
- Job Level: Web Application Designers and/or Graphic Designers.
- Number of Questions: 30
- Estimated Testing Time: 24 - 30 minutes, depending on version (90 minutes allowed)
- Test Format: Multiple-Choice - Adaptive
Abilities, Knowledge & Skills Measured:
- Color, Drawing and Editing
- Image Control and Layers
- Efficiency and Work Area
- Masks and Channels
- Painting and Retouching
- Saving and Exporting