BSRA Testing Guide
The Bracken School Readiness Assessment ("BSRA") is a test used for children as young as 2.6 years of age: pre-K - 2nd grade.
These six basic skills are tested:
- Colors — identify common colors by name.
- Comparisons — match or differentiate objects based on a specific characteristic.
- Letters — identify upper-case and lower-case letters.
- Numbers | Counting — count and identify single and double-digit numbers.
- Sizes — show a knowledge of words that identify size (e.g., large, small, etc.)
- Shapes — identify basic shapes by name.